Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Baby Post- Week 36

 Here we are...month 9!  And let me tell you, I'm feeling every day that has passed. *whew*  This pregnancy has been so much more uncomfortable.  I'm pretty much constantly in pain...it's hard to walk (well, waddle), go up and down stairs, get in and out of bed or the car...yeah, all the time really.  The heartburn isn't very fun (although I had that with Cam, too).  I've been having Braxton Hicks contractions for about two weeks now.  They're basically "practice" contractions, preparing me and you for the real deal!  They're painless, but I feel a lot of pressure and my stomach gets really hard for a minute or two...it makes it hard to move when I have one.  But I know you will be worth all of it!

So, feel free to come any day now, Baby Jude.  Mama's ready for you!!  You have a fully functional nursery, a carseat that has been installed and is ready to bring you home (complete with a super cozy cover from Carseat Canopy!), my bags are packed, and Grandma's on stand-by!  No seriously...any time :}

Here's what the carseat cover looks like

 
I've definitely been nesting for the past month or so, somewhat out of necessity, but luckily a surge of energy hit me about two days ago...I haven't even had a nap!  I've gotten all of my Christmas shopping done and everything wrapped, and our little basement apartment is clean and organized. Did I mention I'm super ready for you to get here? 


36 Weeks
 
Not too much else to going on right now.  I have a doctor's checkup this afternoon, so maybe I'll have an update to report!  In the meantime, here's a pic of Mommy and Big Brother (who needs a hair cut) :}
 
 
 
See you soon sweet boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment