Wednesday, October 16, 2013

A Few of My Favorite Things

Has it really been two and a half months since I've been back in El Paso?!  Wow, crazy!  I miss GA and my family so much, and am so thankful for our time there, but I think we're finally beginning to feel settled back in here in Texas.  The boys are doing great, the hubby's finally home safely (yay!!), it's my favorite time of year...all is well :}

So, since we've been back in "The Pass," two things have come into my life that I feel the need to share: Skinny Mom and Norwex.

First, Skinny Mom.  This is a blog about a lot of different things relating to mommy-hood and woman-hood, but mainly, food!  Every recipe I've tried has been husband and two-year-old approved (Jude is picky about pretty much everything, so he's an unreliable source), and all of them are around 300 calories per serving!  Here's some of the deliciousness we've been experiencing lately:

Baked Burritos
Crockpot Sweet Potato Turkey Chili (sounds crazy, but trust me...)
Crockpot Salsa Chicken Tacos (only three ingredients!)
Un-fried Chicken Fingers (gluten free option)

I can't wait to try more and I highly suggest you check out this site and see if you can find something in the neatly categorized recipe index that strikes your fancy :}

Second, Norwex!

This is a cleaning system that uses only water to clean your home!  It is a collection of different microfiber cloths that have sliver fibers woven in.  The silver is naturally antibacterial and can destroy bacteria without using any chemicals.  Y'all, these things work!  I have never felt so motivated to clean in my life because I see excellent results with very little effort.  I've cleaned practically the whole apartment with 4 cloths and water.  I can't imagine how much money we'll save on not having to buy cleaning products, and I feel ridiculously good about not exposing the boys to all those chemicals.  I can't say enough good things about this product...you just have to try it!

If you'd like to purchase anything, I'm having a party.  Go to my consultant's page here and make your purchase (I started off my collection with the Household Package and a kitchen cloth and plan on getting the mop soon).  Prepare to be amazed!!  My party ends October 31st.

P.S. Norwex is the reason I'm able to write this blog post!  Cleaning is so fast and easy, I actually have a few extra minutes to sit down!


These are my personal opinions; I was not compensated in any way to endorse Skinny Mom or Norwex products.

No comments:

Post a Comment